If you are a member of the Society, please ensure that your membership is current in order to receive the discounted “Member” rate. You should use the same e-mail address on your membership to complete the online conference registration form.
If you register as a Non-Member for the conference, part of your registration cost covers the membership fee to the Society for the rest of the year. After you complete the conference registration you will receive a confirmation e-mail that has a link for you to complete your Metabolomics Society membership. You will receive Society membership benefits through December 31, 2018.
Register Early and Win!
All attendees that complete their conference registration and payment by March 30 will be entered for a chance to win 2 tickets to the iconic Seattle Space Needle. Be sure to register and pay on or before March 30 to be entered into the drawing.
Registration fees are in USD.
★ A $40 fee will be added for all wire transfer payments. You are also responsible for paying your bank fee as well.
★★ Only checks from United States institutions can be accepted. No International checks please.
★★★ Student Rate: applicable to any student who is registered as being in full-time or part-time education, studying for either an undergraduate degree (i.e. BSc) or higher degree (i.e. MSc, PhD). Does not apply to post-docs, however, post-docs qualify as early-career researchers (EMN).
What is included in my registration?
- Full-access to the Exhibit Hall featuring conference sponsors and academic posters on display.
- If you are registered for full-access to the conference, your registration includes access to Workshops 6/24 – 6/25, and Plenary Sessions and Concurrent Breakout Sessions 6/25 – 6/28.
- A box lunch will be provided for you on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Entrance into the Conference Dinner on Wednesday evening.
- Light morning and afternoon coffee breaks will be available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.