All abstracts submitted to the conference will go through peer-review and will be selected by the International Organizing Committee and the Local Organizing Committee. In order to ensure a diverse range of contributions each participant may only submit one abstract as "presenting author" while participants may be listed as co-authors on multiple abstracts.
Abstract titles should be short, but descriptive. Abstracts should be no longer than 250 words. The submitting author will receive an email message confirming the receipt of the abstract and will be responsible for notifying all co-authors of the submission.
Peer-review Procedures and Deadlines
- The deadline to submit all abstracts is Friday, March 16, 2018.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the conference International Organising Committee and Local Organising Committee.
- Abstracts constituting sales pitches for products or services will not be considered.
- Announcements of selected abstracts will be made by mid-April 2018.
- All presenters must register to attend the conference.
- Complete instructions for oral and poster presentations will be provided upon notification of acceptance.