Abstract Submissions are now open. Scientists in academia, government, industry and others working in the field of Metabolomics are invited to submit abstracts in the following scientific themes:
- Big Data
- Systems Biology
- Translational Science and Precision Medicine
- Plant Metabolomics
- Metabolomics and the Microbiome
- Technology Advances
- The Exposome: Nutrition and Environment
All abstracts submitted to the conference will go through peer-review and will be selected by the International Organizing Committee and the Local Organizing Committee. In order to ensure a diverse range of contributions each participant may only submit one abstract as "presenting author" while participants may be listed as co-authors on multiple abstracts.
Abstract titles should be short, but descriptive. Abstracts should be no longer than 250 words. The submitting author will receive an email message confirming the receipt of the abstract and will be responsible for notifying all co-authors of the submission.
Peer-review Procedures and Deadlines
- The deadline to submit an oral abstract has been EXTENDED to March 28, 2018! Poster abstract submissions are welcome until April 27.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the conference International Organising Committee and Local Organising Committee.
- Abstracts constituting sales pitches for products or services will not be considered.
- Announcements of selected abstracts will be made by mid-April 2018.
- All presenters must register to attend the conference.
- Complete instructions for oral and poster presentations will be provided upon notification of acceptance.
Submit Early to Win!
Abstract submissions received early, by February 28, will be entered in to a drawing to win a tour and tasting for 2 people at the Fremont Mischief Distillery. Your submission must be complete before or on February 28 to be entered. The Fremont Mischief Distillery was voted Best Distillery in 2017 and is located just 4 miles from the WSCC.